Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh....I'm So Addicted!

I have been neglecting my blogging because of my new addiction! It has taken over my home life! It's all I can think about! It's called Facebook! I'm addicted to Facebook!

I first got on there to just see what it was. I wasn't too impressed at first but once I started reading all the flair, I just had to send my friend a bunch of it. It's all her fault anyway. She mentioned it and I just had to see what it was! I blame you! Lisa! LOL!!!!

At first I only had one friend......again.....Lisa! We sent little things back and forth using Superpoke! That is really cute! We also left each other little comments. Eventually I started looking for people I knew and old classmates. I started finding people, one by one. I even found someone I knew when I was 15. He was my ex's best friend when we were kids. I was very glad to get back in touch with him. We hadn't talked in years! There was and still is so much catching up to do! I just wish he still lived in AZ so he could come over and hang out with us. He and Chuck would get along great, probably ganging up on me!

Then the day came when I somehow was introduced to playing poker on FB. I don't even remember who's profile I stole the application from, lol. That's pathetic. I've never really played poker before this. Chuck playes on fulltiltpoker.net all the time. I only watch him, never playing! Then I got brave one day and tried it. Ever since then, I play everyday! I have lots of poker buddies and it only grows everyday. I'm getting better at the game. I also talk to people that are playing the game with me. At first I was shy. I wouldn't say anything, but then people would talk to me and I didn't want to be rude, so I would talk back. Now, I don't care who is talking to me. I like doing it!

Ok...there are days when I should be cleaning my house or doing laundry but it will always be there! I do clean but not as often as I used to! I really need to do it tomorrow so I am going to have to try and control myself until I'm done! I don't know if I can do it!

Does anyone know of a Facebook Annonymous (FA or FBA), lol? I may need it in the near future! I will try to blog more often than once every 2 week from now on, ok?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, um, sure you will! I bet you wrote this between poker hands on FB, didn't you? Didn't you?!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so I did, lol! Actually, I took time out today to clean my house, lol! Then I got back on. Soon I will be watching a show with Chuck and then I will be on to my original addiction, watching The Young and the Restless. Oh yeah...I was a good mom and took Christian to school this morning and picked him up after school today, instead of making him walk...doesn't that count for something??? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe another online addiction! You need to make you profile email visable! You comented on my blog and I wanted to write you back

    ReplyDelete