Thursday, March 5, 2009

Life Laughs


I have recently been able to read a book by Jenny McCarthy titled Life Laughs. This is the only book I have read by her so far.

I found the book to be quite hilarious, having to put it down several times because I was laughing so hard that I had tears in my eyes! She talks about all kinds of things from her husband to sex. She even talks about her most embarrassing moments! She is real and to the point!

This book is certainly for adults only. She describes things in ways that I could never come up with in my wildest dreams, lol! You will also learn about "Jenny facts". This is too funny! Just a warning....she does use bad language. I personally don't have any problems with that.

I don't want to give any of it away because if someone wants to read the book, I'd hate to be the one that spoiled it! It is not for the faint of hearts! She does talk a lot about sex and gets very descriptive about it, so if that's not your thing....then don't even pick the book up!

Jenny did and awesome job in my opinion and I will probably read some of her other books in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun, I love books that make me laugh, but not really fond of the swearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny because a lot of it is true!

    ReplyDelete