Saturday, April 18, 2009

Andrew: Part 3

First I would like to start with my apologies for not blogging in that last month. I have 2 jobs outside the home and also a house to clean, shopping to do, and errands to run. I do get on the computer to play poker often but I'm not always on there for real long periods of time. I just do it to relax after work and at the same time, on another tab, I watch my soap! I also play while I do things around the house because I use my laptop so it can go from room to room with me. Blogging is something I like to sit down and do uninterrupted, so i can concentrate on what I'm saying.

Since the last time I blogged, we still needed to have Andrew come over and get his car and our broken down van that we let him have. He wanted to tow it up to one of his pieces of land that takes 4 hours to drive, one way. He asked my neighbor to borrow a tow bar. My neighbor didn't have one but his friend did. They got it and it took them all morning and partly into the afternoon to hook up the van.

I don't know much about hooking them up but, I know that it shouldn't take that long! I happened to be at work this day which was good for Andrew because I would have killed him, lol! The was some issue about needing to drill holes in the van underneath it and unhooking this and securing that, etc......the thing wasn't meant to be towed with a tow bar, a tow dolly would have been much better, easier, and faster! That concept it foreign to Andrew!

Chuck wanted to leave in the morning but, because of Andrew, they didn't leave until 2:30 in the afternoon! Maybe even later! I know that Chuck didn't get home until 2:00 in the morning! He was so mad! Andrew wanted to go talk to a few people when they got there and Chuck had to put his foot down and say no! Chuck just wanted to get home.

Andrew put us through all of this just to save $43 at Uhaul. Yeah, $43 is all that a tow dolly would cost to rent! I know this because that is what we paid in January when we had to pick up my son's car. What a pain in the butt!

I had to work on Sunday also. Andrew never got his car towed to his trailer because he spent too much time messing around with the van. Andrew wanted to wait until late Sunday night and try to drive it. When I got home, I found Andrew on Dennis' computer. I looked at him and said, "You better not be putting any files on there!" He said he wasn't and then I decided to give him a piece of my mind. I had already told Chuck that I didn't want Andrew at our house and Chuck told him. I started saying, "you know...if I don't want you at me ******* house, then you better not come here! It's my house, not yours!" I got the usual sigh. I started saying that he put everyone out because of trying to save $43 ...me, Chuck, my mom (we borrowed her truck), and my neighbors! He got up and walked angrily into my kitchen, got himself some water and headed towards the door while saying that it wasn't that. I kept going on about how he was lazy and all he wants to do here is sit on his a** and watch TV and get on the computer, and only would work on his car when I was home!

I thought he was going out to his car to put things in it and get ready to go for later but, much to my surprise, he got in his car, started it right up and drove away. That car sat in my driveway for weeks, in the same condition, and he could have drove away with it earlier! I thought it would barely run! I guess it did overheat a couple of times on the way but he just pulled over, let it cool down some and drove again! Why didn't he do that 2 weeks earlier? It took me making him really mad, to get it out! How inconsiderate!

Then the icing on the cake........he wanted to come back the very next weekend. This time it was for guys night out. Some members from our church hang out at this one guy Brian's house. Brian lives only about 5 minutes away from me, so Andrew usually hangs out here before they go and comes here to stay the night after its over. It's almost always at Brian's because he is handicapped, and can't get out very easily. I told Chuck no way! Not going to happen! And I was right because guys night out was cancelled, lol!

Andrew hasn't been here since....Thank You, God!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, a running car would set me over the edge! LOL
    We have a kid halfway living here right now, too. But he is good. He is 13/14 and does what I tell him, even chores. He is here probably as much as he is at home. He is here Wednesdays for supper and church, and then all weekend, sometimes other days, too. Spring break he practically lived here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing new to blog about with all that teenage blog fodder in your house? LOL
    If my kids didn't know about my blog, oh boy would I have fun!
    I wish my neighbor didn't know aobut it because I would love to blog about her crazy behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to blog about my daughter but I'm waiting to get pictures. I feel like I need pictures for everyone to get the full effect, lol! It's about her "friends" she hangs out with. One friend is coming this next weekend, he lives in Tuscon and will be coming to Phoenix to his dad's house. This is her new boyfriend. She doesn't keep boyfriends very long, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu are officially dropping the blogging ball, get cracking! LOL

    ReplyDelete