Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Busy Today

So I thought I was going to have time to figure more things out on my blog, HA! I cleaned my house and took Amber and her boyfriend, Kevin to the mall. I wanted to be sneaky and buy her a comforter for her bed that she wants at Hot Topic of Jack Skellington but, they were out of the one she wanted. They had 4 of them with Sally on it. She wants the one with only Jack! Later I went to another mall with Christian to see if that Hot Topic had it. Strike Two!!! The cashier, who coincidentaly was named Amber, was very helpful and called other stores. Bingo! She found a store with 5! It was 8PM and I had one hour to find this mall that I've never been to and find parking! This mall was about 11 miles away. Not too far but there is a lot of traffic (probably due to the fact that I live in a "warm" state and we now have all the snow birds). I went to 3 different malls today and to the grocery store.

I'm waiting until my kids fall asleep to wrap the gift for Amber and one for Christian. They are both big and will be hard to hide. Christian got Guitar Hero World Tour. The whole thing, drums, guitar, mic, and game. He doesn't think he's getting it because it's too expensive, but I did get it and boy will it be a surprise! He also wants a game called Left 4 Dead. He's getting that too but it won't be from me, my mom got it for him. Those are the only two things he wants this year.

I usually don't have any problems buying my kids Christmas gifts but this year, Rachael and Eric are very hard to buy for. Thank Goodness for gift cards, LOL!

To Everyone...Have a Merry Christmas! I won't be posting again until after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment