Monday, December 22, 2008

Still Learning

I've been playing around with my blog and I am starting to learn how to put pictures on there. I like butterflies, Jack Skellington, and the movie Elf...so I put pictures of them on there. I haven't been playing around too long as I have worked almost 13 hours today. I should have more time tomorrow, after I clean my house. It's always a battle to keep the house clean with several people in the house having different schedules (eating, sleeping, and getting ready for work or school).

I have an 11 year old son named Christian, a 14 year old daughter named Amber, a 20 year old son named Eric, and my daughter, Rachael, will be 19 tomorrow (December 23rd). I also have my husband, Eric's friend Dennis (living in my house), and both of my daughters boyfriends, friends, and friends of friends here all the time!

Kids seem to want to hang out at my house a lot! That can be a good and bad thing! My food gets eaten quite quickly but, at least I know where my kids are, who they're with, and what they are doing. Don't get me wrong, they do go out! With that said, I am usually the taxi for Amber and all of her friends.

Now that I brought that up, WHY am I the main taxi for the kids? Her friends parents rarely ever drive them anywhere! I don't mind most of the time but, come on, can we share the rides sometimes? Amber has learned how to take the city bus with her friends because their parents won't take them anywhere. Why do these parents not care on how their son/daughter gets to places? Am I the one with the word "sucker" written on my forehead? Maybe the parents know I will do it most of the time (when I'm not working). I don't know if I will ever know the answer to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment