Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lazy Day!

I have absolutely done nothing today except lie around in bed most of the day. I've been up long enough to go to the bathroom and get something to eat! I'm sure this is due to the fact that I've worked the last 4 days, 12 hour shifts, on my feet most of the time. I am a CNA at a hospital on the Postpartum floor (moms and babies). We have been so busy and I have been run ragged all 4 days! Work will be a completely different post! My husband was nice and on his way home from work, bought me a blended coffee drink from The Human Bean. Maybe caffeine will help me wake up enough to clean the house, LOL!
My kids have been home for Winter Break (I still like to call it Christmas Vacation, I'm not really an extreme PC person). They have done nothing to help me around the house. They think that I can work all day and come home and supply them dinner and clean my house. Eric always tells me, jokingly, "It's your house, you clean it!" and I remind him (in the most loving motherly way) how soon he will be homeless if he keeps talking to me that way! He is 20 so I can boot him out without CPS paying me a visit, LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! Give him the boot!

    Drew has been home less than two weeks and I'm ready for him to leave tomorrow! The kids are sick of him, too. I don't know how, because he is never HOME. He is alway gone, with OUR car.

    Now I remember why I didn't miss him, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get ANYTHING done when Greg and the kids are home! I mean NOTHING! I don't know what it is- but I have NO motivation when they are all here!!! lol

    ReplyDelete