Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a safe New Year celebration!
I was boring and was on my computer at the time the New Year came! I did not drink because I had to work New Years Day! My husband was also on the computer in my bedroom, I was on my laptop sitting on my bed and my youngest son was laying on my bed watching 'Merry Christmas Drake and Josh'. OK...I was sort of watching it too! I can't help it, I like that show! I guess we had some great family bonding since we were in the same room and all, LOL! My oldest son and his friend were home, Rachael spent the night at her friend's house and Amber went to her boyfriend's mom's friends house. I spoke with Kevin's mom before she went and made it clear that if she drank anything, I will be more than happy to pick Amber up. She assured me that she doesn't take any chances, especially when she has kids with her. Amber came home safe about 2:00 AM. I still haven't seen Rachael yet. Since she graduated High School (and has her own car), we don't see each other much. She goes to a Community College and works part-time. The rest of the time she is with her friends or boyfriend and I am at work a lot!

Since I am still new to this blogging, I haven't had time to put pictures on here but I will soon! Don't know of what yet. I hate getting pictures taken of me! I need to lose some weight first! That will be happening soon since the Holidays are over now! I will post when I start and if I actually lose any or not (hopefully this will keep me motivated). I've done it before and was feeling pretty good but, I started having major foot pain and some other issues so I had to quit going on my nightly walks. Hopefully it won't happen again! I really like my walks because it's peaceful and helps me think more clear!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you can get back to walking. I hate walking. Besides, if I did start, I would only have to stop half the year anyway. I am not walking in Minnesota winters. There are no sidewalks, they are all covered in snow, the streets are all slippery on the side streets, and it is freaking cold! When it is warm, there are mosquitos and ticks. It wouldn't be safe to risk that with all the diseases going around with those two insects. And pesticides on the skin, so not safe, either.

    I am resigned to being in the house. LOL Which I LOVE.

    ReplyDelete